Monday, May 25, 2015

Travel Day

My flight out of Singapore was scheduled for 1:20am. The flight was delayed because of bad weather in Hong Kong. When I finally boarded the plane, I immediately fell asleep. When I woke, maybe an hour and a half later there was a boxed meal on my tray. Inside, an egg sandwich, an orange juice, kitkat bar and some fruit. I ate some of the food and possibly watched a movie (unfortunately I can't remember...)

We landed in Hong Kong a little bit later than scheduled, which was fine with my connecting flight time. I transferred and then took a nap by the gate. We boarded and I fell asleep again right after getting on the plane. This time, my nap was a little bit shorter, maybe 30 minutes long and again, they were just serving the inflight meal. I picked a chicken rice porridge which wasn't that great. I watched part of the new Planet of the Apes movie, but missed the last 20 some minutes because there wasn't enough time.

Finally back on Korean soil, I went through customs and traveled home. I was tempted to lay down and sleep, but seeing as it was around 2pm didn't think it would be the best idea. Instead I unpacked, did laundry and cleaned my room a bit. I then went through my photos on my computer and finally went to get some kimbap for dinner. I watched one of the last new Doctor Who episodes with dinner and decided to go to bed early-it was around 9pm when I was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment