Today was the big day for most everyone. I being the lucky 10% already knew my location. However, I was still a little nervous to hear placements because I wanted to know where all of my friends were going--hoping they'd all end up near me...
We started around 9 and my group was the first to go. I'm glad we were able to get it out of the way. We did pretty well--at the end of the lessons we got feedback and everyone really enjoyed our activities. We finished all 10 lessons by around 4 and then we went to the closing ceremony. That was pretty entertaining. The group of most advanced Korean speakers learned a song and sang it. There were speeches from our class leaders as well. When the ceremony was done, it was off to hear about placements. It turns out a lot of my friends were placed more centrally and I'm a bit further west and north. After this, we had dinner at the cafeteria and it was time to pack and bring luggage downstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment