I did not sleep very well, but it could be due to the fact this is the 6th bed in 11 days that I have slept in. I skyped with my Mom and then later my Grandpa. It was so good to see both of them. :)
I just hung out in the guesthouse until 12:30 when the free lunch was served. Everyone in the house gathered for the meal. The cook made curry and a pickle soup and also had some vegetable side dishes. After lunch I went walking even though it was pretty hot. I went to Insadong (which is the traditional artsy area--lots of pottery, fans and then also souvenirs) and then took the subway to meet my friend Katie. I started to not feel very well and at one point on the subway I must have looked so in pain that a grandfather asked/told me that I looked like I was very sick/in pain. He then went to someone sitting down and told them to get up because I was hurting. I met Katie and she helped me find some medicine. We went to a cafe to sit down. Then I felt better. We went into a few stores and then went to her gym.
At her gym, we dinked around a little bit, waiting for a workout class to begin. I had my muscle/fat measured and according to their machine and the results, I'm below the average muscle mass--so I'd better start pumping some iron! The trainer also told me I should eat more protein. The class was pretty intense--the hardest were the ab exercises that we did. After class, Katie walked me to the station and I made my way back to the guesthouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment