We had a lecture intensive day. At least all of the material was quite helpful and really great information to hear. Most of the speakers also had experience as English Teachers as well, so they were in our places at one point.
In the evening I had my Korean class and it went much better than the previous evening. The 2 gentlemen refrained from correcting the teacher but went so far as to not bring any materials and basically sat with their arms crossed the entire time. Towards the end of class, the main team leader came in and taught us some slang terms (the a fore mentioned young men did not even write these phrases down!). It was much more fun.
After class, I went to Debbie and Gabby's room (our neighbors) and chatted with them for a bit. I skyped with one of my Korean friends and practiced my new slang terms.
All in all it was a pretty tiring day.
No comments:
Post a Comment