Today was the last day of the semester! It was definitely bittersweet. I didn't have to do too much work today, mostly planning for summer camp next week. I had to give a little going away speech to the school which was put on the broadcasting system (our school has a kind of TV producing room and then it gets shown on the TVs in the classrooms). EunHee Teacher translated for me.
At noon, all the subject teachers went out for lunch. We went to a place just across the street and most of us ordered some kind of nengmyeon (cold noodle soup). After lunch, we went in search of a coffee shop that would seat the 9 of us and ended up at a Tous Les Jours bakery. We sat and chatted for a bit; it was sad because 2 of the subject teachers are just substitute teachers and their terms are ending, and of course I'll be leaving as well. Most of us returned to school and I did a little bit more work til the end of the day.
I headed to the post office and then downtown after work. I ended up stopping at a more upscale kimbap chain to try their bulgogi kimbap. It was pretty good, but not worth the almost 5,000W price tag! I then got an ice cream cone on my way to class.
Class was okay, but it's still a bit challenging. I'm just proud I'm still sticking with it and going each week. After class I headed home and was finally able to get to bed at a decent hour. Yay, sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment