Sunday, July 19, 2015

Norwegians last day here

This morning I slept in a looong time. When I finally got up and got ready I messaged Alex to see if he wanted to study some Korean together and get some cake. We set a time in the late afternoon. I tidied up my place and then walked to Hongdae to meet Alex. Then we walked over to the Sangsu side to my (new) favorite dessert place. We shared a strawberry tart and got some slushy juice.

Then it was time to meet up our group for dinner. We had quite a large group; Sumi and her sister JiYoon came, Hakon and Stine, Alex and of course Orjan, Kjersti and Philip for their going away dinner. We went to Kongbul, a different kind of BBQ place and ordered a bulgogi dish for one table and the other table got a spicy one. Over dinner, we asked what Orjan and Philip's favorite things were from the trip. I had bought a bottle of grapefruit soju for Orjan to take back to Norway and made a card with all of the things we had done together so I gave it to him then.

After dinner, most of us went to Maekju ya for a drink. Sumi and JiYoon headed back home though. Tommy and Rasmus came and joined us there too. It was a nice relaxing way to end out the evening and the Norwegians trip. It was sad to say goodbye to them and I will miss them and cherish the times we spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment