After work I went to dinner with two of my COT's; Eunsook (my "life" coteacher-the one who helped me with all aspects of home and school) and Sophie. Eunsook's 5 years at Nokbun are up and she will be moving to a new school for the next school year (which starts March 2nd). And like I mentioned before, Sophie will be moving to teach middle school English. Lots of change going on with my COTs so there is the big unknown for the start of the new year.
Anyway, we went to a bibimbap restaurant in front of my building for dinner. I hadn't been there in a long time, but I think the owner recognized me. I had chatted with him a few times last spring when I used to go there more often. After we finished dinner we went to a coffee shop and chatted a little bit more there.
At home I took a short break and then forced myself out for my run. At first I thought I would just go for a walk, but once I was out I figured I might as well run. I wasn't quite motivated enough to run 4 miles so I decided that I would try and do some interval training. Instead of my regular run I did 2 miles of jogging and sprinting. After my run I returned home and watched some Doctor Who.
My Mom contacted me and we worked out dates for her upcoming visit! I'm so excited for her to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment