I had a relaxed morning. I got breakfast from the hostel for $2! Then around 11 I met with Ellie, Kat and another young woman Kim to go on the big circuit tour of the temples. Our driver Randy was funny and tried to use as much English as he could.
Of course now I can't remember the names of all the temples; I could barely remember them even at the time. In total we went to about 7 temples. The ones that stood out to me where Ta Prohm, where Tomb Raider was filmed, Preah Khan (had a lot of trees growing out of the temples) and one that had 4 elephant statues on each corner. All of them were pretty amazing to see and unique in their own way; a photographers delight! I brought my DSRL camera and did not regret it at all. We had one stop for lunch and shared some dishes to try more foods.
We attached a sunset to our tour and met Ellie's friends from her university in China and sat with them for the sunset. After the sunset we dropped of Kim at the circus so she could see a performance. The rest of us went back to the guesthouse and Ellie left to stay at the same place as her friends. Kat and met up with Vivi and we went to dinner together.
No comments:
Post a Comment