Sunday, February 1, 2015

Routine Sunday

Back into the routine of my regular Sunday! I can't believe it's been so long since I've been to church, but with all my traveling, I arrive late in the day on Sundays and haven't been able to catch a mass.

I headed to church and luckily caught a bus after getting off the subway. It was pretty cold this morning so I didn't want to have to make the 10 minute walk! Mass was good. After church I stopped at the grocery store to see if there was anything interesting there. I picked up 2 bags of frozen green beans-green bean casserole coming up this week! I can't wait! I continued on as normal and headed to...can you guess? Casablanca for a lamb chili sandwich. I took the sandwich home and ate with some TV. Then I finally uploaded some pictures from my trips (photos for the blog coming soon!)

Before I knew it, it was time to head to soccer. I walked to soccer as usual as well. This week our high school boys had invited 6 other players to form a 3rd team, so there were 18 of us in total. Felix and Jeremy were back-Felix got married in the US back in November and hasn't been out since then; Jeremy joined maybe in mid-December. Anyway, I really missed playing with Felix. He cracks me up, but I remember the first time I met him I thought he was crazy. Anyway, our team was probably the worst somehow, and we didn't win many of our games. I took a few shots on goal, but nothing went in. I didn't feel too rusty, which surprised me since I haven't been to soccer in a few weeks.

And, wow! It's February!


No comments:

Post a Comment