Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Last Terrible Tuesday

I think I successfully converted 2 of my 6th grade classes into Doctor Who fans! They had already done the review last week so my COT and I decided we would just watch a movie. I suggested Doctor Who as it is about 40 minutes long-the total class time that we have. I heard many of them say that it was fun or that they enjoyed it. The last 3 classes I had (one 6th grade and two fifth grade) did review games.

After work I went for the bi-weekly run. I managed to shave a few seconds off, but it was quite cold today and I had on many layers and felt a little heavy. I can tell that spring is on the way and the days are getting longer. Before it would be either dusk or dark when I started my run. Now, even when my run is over it's just getting darker.

I came home and made a delicious dinner....green bean casserole! I used the green beans I bought on Sunday and I had to substitute soy milk for regular milk, but it still turned out good. I even had the french fried onions (brought them to Korea with me in August) for the top. It was so nice to have a taste of home.
Green bean casserole!

No comments:

Post a Comment