Friday, February 6, 2015

TGIF

For some reason this week seemed really long. I'm not sure why because the workload was a little bit less than normal. It seemed like each day I didn't know which day it was because most of my class schedules weren't normal.

After work I stopped at the post office and then headed to Yeoido. I took the bus there and walked along the Han River and got to see the sky change colors as the sun set. It was really beautiful. It was quite cold, but worth it. Then I walked to IFC Mall and did some shopping. Next it was time to find some dinner. I went to Charles (Korean pronunciation Chal-su) Kimbap. It's been a loooong time since I've had this brand kimbap. They are a little bit more pricey than normal kimbap shops, but it's because the kimbap is so big and stuffed with a ton of delicious smokey bulgogi meat! I ordered it to go and took the bus back home.

At home, I ate half of the kimbap and watched some Doctor Who. I also did some planning because my Mom will be coming in 2 months! I wanted to draft up some ideas of what to do while she is here. The activities and ideas are coming along nicely and I think she will have a great time!
Yeoido
Yeoido Sunset

Yeoido
Really liked this one
Giant kimbap!

No comments:

Post a Comment