Nothing too special about today. I helped my 4th grade COT with 3 classes. We were supposed to have a staff meeting, but then they cancelled it after we sat around for 10 minutes waiting for other teachers to come. That meant an earlier dismissal. :)
I chatted a bit with my friend Van, in Vietnam. She is going to prepare a SIM card for me so I will be able to have data for my phone while in Vietnam. I'm so very thankful for her help and am excited to see her after 5 years. Who'da thunk?
I went to Emart to get some groceries and gave in to my strong craving for pizza by picking up a slice from the pizza corner in the grocery store. I also grabbed a salad. At home I had dinner and watched Doctor Who. The rest of the evening was pretty laid back-some cleaning, a workout and packing/preparing for my trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment