This week is going to be pretty easy because for the most part, it's the last one us subject teachers have students. Many of my classes are finishing up and some of the 6th graders were finished last week. That means I only had 3 classes today! We did a review game of some of the previous lessons so it was pretty low key.
After work, I went to Hongdae to do some birthday present hunting for a few friends back home. I was successful in finding almost everything I had set out to get. I was wondering what to do for dinner and decided I would go to my favorite BBQ place, Bonga, but get a bulgogi stew (it's hard eating solo in Korea, especially at BBQ places). It was delicious. I walked dinner off by going to Hapjeong Station instead of Hongdae and headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment