Monday, March 2, 2015

Beginning of the (Last) School Year!

Back to work...it was a relatively easy day at work. We didn't have to do too much today except prepare for classes. At noon all the subject teachers went out to lunch. We were going to go to the restaurant we've been to the last two times, but there was no room for all of us. Instead we went to a place to have a rice dish with bossam (steamed pork) and other sides. One of the subject teachers paid for everyone's meal. I met the new 3rd grade English teacher; her English name is Jaymie and she's a year older than me. She was at our school when I first started here, but last year she went to teach in Taiwan. I also was able to get to know my 4th grade COT a little better; she was a 6th grade homeroom teacher last year. I knew her by sight but didn't know her well.

We returned to school after our lunch and had a staff meeting in the afternoon. After work I came home, organized my photos from my trip, and had dinner. I was still not feeling well so I took a hot shower since it had helped immensely the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment