I had my last "first class" and finally met all of my students and classes for the new year. Today was all 4th graders. They are so cute!
After work, I stopped by the post office as usual and then headed downtown. I was deciding what to have for dinner and picked Issac Toast. This is a chain of fast food grilled sandwiches. It was a lifesaver dining spot while I lived at Inje and the Biotech dorm dished up some crazy dinners. Many nights Emily, Jenny and I would get a sandwich from our beloved Issac's. Anyway, I decided I'd grab a sandwich and took it to go. I debated sitting by Cheonggyecheon to eat, but it was just a little bit too cold to eat outside. What to do? I went to the building of my Korean classes and sat on a bench inside to eat.
Class was okay; not many people showed up and my teacher guessed it was because of the cold weather. We were able to finish a little bit early and got dismissed about 10 minutes ahead of normal. It was nice to get home earlier than usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment