Our flight landed at 6am. I dozed off and on until we landed and was jolted awake by the plane touching down. We were waiting to get off the plane and the woman next to me was talking about how they had a 10 hour layover and wasn't sure what to do. I told her that my friend had worked in the airport giving tours to people with long layovers so she should look into that if she wanted to see Seoul. We finally got off the plane and after a 1 hour commute, I found myself back at home, quite exhausted. I took a nap until a little after noon. When I woke, I was feeling a bit groggy and not so good.
I unpacked and cleaned. Then I looked for something to eat for lunch. I also felt really sore from horseback riding. I started feeling worse, but had said I was going to soccer already so I figured I'd just give it a go and see how it went. I walked to soccer as normal, but it almost took me a full hour as I was not feeling well and was so stiff and sore.
As it turned out, soccer went pretty well though. There were a few oldies that returned and Johan brought a few new guys. The high school boys were there as well, so we had 3 teams of 5 or 6. My team did quite well and we were winning almost every game. I also scored 3 goals! It felt great to be playing again though I was worried that I would be off after missing a few weeks.
I returned home and took a hot shower and felt much better after that. I was exhausted and got ready for bed early.
No comments:
Post a Comment