Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Cold Normal Sunday

Just another typical Sunday here. I went to church and didn't introduce myself again. But one person was visiting relatives and he was from Chicago so afterwards I went to say hi just because it was Chicago.

I then walked from church to HBC and went to Casablanca for another sandwich. I'm sure the owner now recognizes me as the girl that comes at 1pm every Sunday. :) This week I tried the omelet sandwich. It was okay, but I think my favorite is the veggie, followed by the lamb chili and then the Moroccan chicken. Now I've tried everything on the menu except the shrimp sandwich and, let's be honest, that's never going to happen.

I took my sandwich home and ate at home and watched some more Doctor Who. A little bit of research and then off to soccer. It was really cold on my walk. I got to soccer and warmed up. Again, it was the 4 of us from last week: John, Stefano, Jacob and me, plus 4 high school boys. I was able to make quite a few goals this week-maybe 5? I guess with smaller numbers there are more chances for me to get the ball and take shots-I had quite a few misses in comparison to ones that went in. It was fun and I'm always surprised how many layers I peel off while I'm running around and playing.

At home I finished my sandwich for dinner and relaxed in the warmth on the floor with my heat on. (Heated floors!)

No comments:

Post a Comment