Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Almost Departure Day

A super easy day at work. Just two classes of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". One of my 6th grade girls gave me a sweet note (in English!) and some homemade cookies as a Christmas gift. It was a welcomed surprise. My life COT came and had a little talk with me too. She will be going to Kyoto in January with her family. I shared some tips with her. The rest of the time at work I prepared and did final research for my trip.

After work, I went for my 4 miler as usual. The weather was warming up a little bit (we're in the mid 30s opposed to the 20s and teens we had the past few weeks) so it wasn't too bad. I cleaned up and had dinner. I also opened my Christmas present from Mom. Double checked for everything and then headed to the airport. I took the airport line, checked in and exchanged money. After getting through security, I called my Mom to talk with her.

Flight is boarding now, a little after midnight. Next will be greetings from sunny and warm Cebu!
Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment