After work, I went with my COT to the doctors. I've had some trouble with my ear; it's relatively minor but I didn't want it to turn into a big problem when I get on a plane in about 2 weeks. The doctor suctioned out some earwax and gave me some drops and prescription to help with the cold a little bit. He told me to return in a few days after using the drops so he could take out more earwax. My bill? A whopping $4 to see the doctor. The meds? Less than $3. What a steal.
At first I wasn't going to go for a run because it was so cold, but I decided I should go for my bi-weekly run anyway. I had a later start because of going to the doctors and went for just a 3 mile run instead.
I finished my run and stretching to return home for more ravioli. Yum! I watched some TV with dinner, did a workout and more research for my trips. I also had to run to Emart to get some clamp-ons for my boots for my weekend hike. I packed for the hiking trip. (we leave Friday night, sleep on a bus and hike early to catch the sunrise Saturday!)
No comments:
Post a Comment