Wednesday, December 17, 2014

School Event and Test

We got to leave work early today! The teachers were all dismissed early and could go to see a play together. I guess there were two options. I went to the one with my two co teachers. We saw a play about relationships. I couldn't understand most of it, but since it was acting, you can catch a lot of things from body language and such.

After the play, we went to get dinner together. We went to a kind of Italian place, I suppose, that was featured on a TV show. I ordered a sandwich and Chloe teacher was kind and paid for everyone. It was fun talking and having dinner with them. When we finished dinner, we went to Starbucks and shared coffee and a dessert. I couldn't stay long because I had to head to class.

I arrived a few minutes late and forgot that we were having a party to celebrate the last class of the year. They had ddeok (rice cake) cake; maybe 4 or 5 different kinds of ddeok and shikye (a kind of sweet rice drink). Not too crazy about either, so luckily I was full from dinner and my dessert earlier. The test was difficult. I couldn't believe I had taken a course for 6 weeks covering that material. Really??! Where was my brain? It was so difficult. I handed in my test to the teacher and said, "다시...." (again). Class finished a little bit early because of the test so it was nice to make it home a little bit earlier than normal.
Chloe, Sophie and me at the play
Teacher and some students at our class party

No comments:

Post a Comment