This morning I woke up early. I was able to skype with my Mom for about an hour. Next was a skype date with grandpa. He and I talked for an hour and a half. I so wish I could just jump through my camera and sit in 3940 E. Armour Ave.
After we finished talking, I went to Seongbuk for their European Christmas Market. I wasn't really sure what to expect. It was mostly food stalls selling different European foods. I first walked around to see all the booths and what they were selling. Then I decided on goulash. After that, I tried some food from Ukraine, a kind of dumpling. I got chocolate mousse from Switzerland. I wanted to try more, but I was really full because the goulash was quite a big serving! I also bought an advent calendar. I'm excited because I haven't had one of those for many years! I thought about buying an advent wreath, but I don't know if I can (or should) light candles in my place. It was so very cold and I was outside for about 3 hours. (They had musicians performing most of the time) When I finally decided to leave, I could barely feel my toes and my legs were all wobbly. Josh messaged me while I was out saying that he was still busy helping his brother. I decided to come home and have another night of research and warmth.
I got some groceries and headed home to make dinner. Though I was still feeling a little full from my treats at the Christmas Market, I made rice with vegetables and it turned out pretty good. I watched some Dr Who and made hot apple cider. I also bought a Poinsettia at Emart to brighten up my room too. :)
 |
| Some of the stalls at the market. It was so crowded! |
 |
| Goulash! |
 |
| My chocolate mousse |
 |
| My advent calendar and Poinsettia I bought at Emart :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment