Nothing too special at school today. After work, I mailed some letters and headed to Myeongdong before class. I wanted to find a pair of gloves for running and soccer. I'm quite bothered though because I KNOW I have at least one pair of gloves like that here. I just can't find them. I've already torn my room apart at least 3 times looking for them. Finally, I caved. It's not worth it and I need to keep my fingers warm!
Then it was on to class. Nothing too special there. Just a few more weeks. But, I figured, if I don't pass again, I will take the class one more time. I'm not crazy about going all the time, but it is nice to have something scheduled once a week. And it is good to be learning and trying to practice in a structured way too. Might as well keep going because it's free. Eventually these grammar points will stick in my head!
No comments:
Post a Comment