After work I went to the doctors for a follow up. My right ear had really started hurting, even after taking the medicine and putting the ear drop medicine in. It was very clogged and I couldn't hear out of it. I was a little nervous going in by myself, but managed okay. It was different because my ID card has my Korean name too and they used that so they had to call "Kim Jong Hee" a few times before I realized it was me! The doctor pulled out some ear wax and the pain went away and I could finally hear out of (both) my ear for the first time in over a week. What a blessing hearing is.
I then came home and just had a quiet evening to myself. I did some exercises and watched some of my favorite TV shows. For dinner I made a box of macaroni and cheese. I also made some broccoli and mushrooms for a side.
No comments:
Post a Comment