After church I walked to Itaewon to look for lunch. I had been thinking about kebab wraps because some people ate kebabs at the spa yesterday, but then I remembered Casablanca. It was almost the same price as what I was seeing for kebabs and I love it so much. I headed over to Casablanca and took my sandwich to go. I watched some TV on my subway ride home and continued watching some shows when I returned and had my late lunch.
I walked to soccer and it was snowing a little bit. I arrived right on time and warmed up.This week we only had 4 of us and 6 high school boys. Some of them were new and I hadn't seen them before. Anyway, we took one of them and played 5 v 5. After awhile they complained it was hard for them so when there was 30 minutes left, we switched up the teams. Again this week I was able to take a lot of shots but nothing went in.
When soccer finished, I came home, cleaned up, had dinner and watched some TV. I got a little bit trip planning burned out so I have neglected to do some research and need to get back on that in the next few days.
![]() |
| Yummy chicken sandwich! |

No comments:
Post a Comment