Monday, December 22, 2014

Packing Monday

Work was relatively easy. My five 6th grade classes just watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I did a bit of an intro with some new vocabulary words for them and we had a worksheet for them to answer some questions about the movie, but overall it was easy-peasy.

After work, I went to the grocery store to look for some tea, but I was also messaging a friend at the same time. I went to the basement and got an onion and some bread, went home and realized I completely forgot the tea! I made dinner, potato croquettes and watched some more Doctor Who. After cleaning up the dinner dishes, I returned to Emart to get the tea and withdraw money to exchange at the airport tomorrow.

I did some packing, prepping and organizing for my trip. I think I'm all set to go!
Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment