Monday, December 29, 2014

Mike and MK!

Well. As it turns out, our textbook for Winter Camp has not yet arrived. It was a pretty uneventful day at work. I was able to do some research for Hong Kong, Thailand and figure out what I want to do for Lunar New Years vacation in February. (I'll have 2 weeks of vacation time)

After work I decided I'd stop in Myeongdong to do a little shopping before meeting up with Mike and MK. Shortly after I arrived in Myeongdong Mike said he was at our meeting spot early and was waiting for us. I decided I'd go meet him so he wasn't by himself and we sat in a cafe for a bit before MK contacted us and said she was done with her work.

She took us to a fancy kind of food court for dinner, where we picked food from a few different places to share. We got 2 kinds of kimbap, a spicy seafood soup, noodles with black bean paste sauce, mandu and fried pork with veggies and a sweet and sour sauce. So. Much. Food!

After we ate, we walked around a little bit outside, but it was kind of cold. Mike and I weren't cold, but MK said she was freezing! We found a cafe and ordered nachos and beer. It was so great catching up with these two. I enjoyed the evening a lot. I was lucky Mike came to visit and asked MK to meet-I haven't seen her since September. Also, the last time the 3 of us were together was when we first met in 2009!

Mike, MK and me
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment