Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuesday with Hee Eun

Since I ran on Monday, it was best to meet Hee Eun today for dinner. We went to crazy ddeok and ordered the soy sauce dish, rather than the typical spicy one. It was really good. After dinner, we walked around Hongdae a little bit, but it was so cold! We went into one of the kind of shopping malls and I bought some bracelets.

Then we went to Starbucks to warm up with some hot drinks. There we chatted for an hour or so. Last weekend Hee Eun went on a blind date so it was fun to hear of her date. She liked him enough and will be meeting the guy again on Thursday. We parted ways at the subway.

I came home and bought my Christmas ticket to Cebu! I had a hiccup with my credit card and it was flagged for theft. Luckily Mom was there to save the day and call the Credit Union to straighten everything out and the tickets were purchased.

Cooking our dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment