After working, my COT and I headed to Noksapyeong for a late lunch. I suggested Linus' BBQ-I had never been there, but know lots of Americans raving about it and had always wanted to try it. We ordered a platter to share and everything was delicious! The best part was it was paid for out of our camp budget! Then we went to Sugar Daddy's for dessert. We both ordered a cake-Sophie got pumpkin cheesecake and I tried the apple pie with ice cream. It was pretty good, but the crust was not as good as my Mom's. I'll have to try something else the next time I go there! When we finished eating, we took a walk around the neighborhood and looked at some of the antiques.
We headed back towards our side of town. I did more research for all of my upcoming trips and that kept me busy for the rest of the evening.
![]() |
| Playing twister |
![]() |
| Yummy lunch! |


No comments:
Post a Comment