Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Hobbit

We had good snacks at camp today! Col-Pop (Cola and popcorn chicken) AND waffles. The kids loved it. Another easy day with the 5th graders. Amanda called me in the afternoon to chat and say goodbye before she starts on HER adventure-11 countries in 11 weeks.

I walked to World Cup to the CGV Theater. I watched The Hobbit in 3D. I was a little worried I'd get motion sick, but I had read some ways to avoid getting sick so I tried doing a few things and either those helped or the 3D didn't affect me. The movie was pretty good, but now it makes me want to do a very incredibly long Lord of the Rings marathon and watch all of them. I'm also interested in rereading The Hobbit.

After the movie I stopped to get a few groceries at HomePlus (sometimes better selection and different varieties there) before walking back home. I made dinner with stewed tomatoes and cracked some eggs into it. It turned out alright, but could have used some more spice to it I think. I continued looking up trip information, but what really took a long time was coordinating my weekend trip to Busan and Daegu! I'm so looking forward to heading down south to see some friends there.
5th graders during snack time

No comments:

Post a Comment