Monday, January 12, 2015

Jenna!

Today was my first day with the 3rd and 4th graders at camp. There are only 2 girls and 6 boys which makes it a lot of work! Fun, but a lot of energy. My COT mentioned it's like dealing with puppies.

After camp I went to Hongdae to do a little bit of shopping. Around dinnertime I met up with Jenna again finally. I think it's been November since we saw each other last?! We went for bbq and it was delicious! We went to a chain called Mapo and they put a metal ring around the grill and fill it with egg and cheese. It bakes and then is a nice addition to the meat and sides. We had a good time catching up again. Next we did a little bit of shopping for Jenna. As we wandered Hongdae we decided coffee and dessert. Since we were on the backside near a chocolate dessert place that we've been to before, Jenna suggested that. We ordered a chocolate molten cake and shared that. We stayed and talked for a long time!
Delicious BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment