Monday, January 26, 2015

Catch up Day

Well, the good thing about having to go back to work was being able to ease into it. We subject teachers didn't have any classes and it was only a half day for the whole school anyway. At lunchtime, the group of subject teachers went out to lunch at a restaurant nearby. One of the male subject teachers paid for everyone's lunch which was so generous! We all had a kind of spicy pork stir fry with a bibimbap, steamed egg and a soybean soup on the side. Ahhh...it was so good to be eating Korean food again!

We returned to school and I did more lesson planning, but the time was cut short because we had a staff meeting at 4. The meeting wasn't long and we got out of work 20 minutes early. I headed home and decided it was time to get back into running after my vacation. I suited up (but it wasn't too cold today!) and went for my 4 miler. I was surprised that my time wasn't much different than normal.

When I returned home I made some dinner, unpacked, did laundry and cleaned. All that good stuff that had been waiting for me for the past 9 days! My room was a disaster area, so it took the whole evening cleaning the place up. I also watched some Doctor Who, which was sooo nice.
Yummy Korean lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment