My 5th graders did okay; the game we played used the Avengers, so the boys were really excited about that.
After school I went to Jongno area and met up with Min Kyung. She and I went to Subway for dinner. It's been so long since I've had a sub sandwich! It was just as good as at home I'd say. Then we went to the theater to watch the show, Bibap. It was really interesting, I thought it was going to be like "Nanta" another show, but it was quite different. They did dancing, break dancing, beat boxing and acting. Min Kyung and I had a lot of fun. We were going to get coffee afterwards, but we were both a bit tired. I took the bus with MK to the subway station and then came home.
 |
| Pictures going down to the theater |
 |
| Today's Special~~~~ |
 |
| Inside the theater (Photography isn't allowed during the performance!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment