Today is freezing. I'm just cold, cold, cold. I think it's too early in the winter season to say I'm sick of winter, but I am. I'm just holding out because in a week and a day I'll be en route to Bali. Not that I'm looking forward to it or anything, but I did happen to look up the weather there and it's in the upper 80's. Hallelujah for warm, tropical places. I'm a bit bummed and worried because there is 40-70% chance for thunderstorms all throughout the forecast too, but hopefully it won't be too much of a drawback.
Classes went okay; today is one of the last days of teaching content for the rest of the year (calendar, not school). We did a writing lesson and they did pretty well. Guess it's the last Monday I'll be teaching this year too; next Monday I come in, but don't have any classes.
After school I went to Myeongdong to do some shopping for Yoon Ju. Jacob met me there because he wanted to do some shopping as well. We went to Myeongdong Gyoja for soup and then looked for some gifts. I found a cute little hairclip for her, but want to get something else too.
No comments:
Post a Comment