Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter Camp Meeting

I had the 5th graders watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I think they really enjoyed it. They did a good job~I was able to find any versions with subtitles and they still payed attention and were able to answer my questions after the movie.

After school I was supposed to meet with the 6th grade homeroom teacher that will be my co-teacher during Winter Camp. But he came to our office and said that his daughter is sick and he wasn't able to go anymore. Instead my 5th grade COT and I went on our own~she asked me where I wanted to go to eat. We had a budge of 45,000W (around $45) and she said if we went to a place with pasta the bill would only come to maybe 20,000W so she suggested a buffet place called Ashley's. We took a bus to the restaurant. It was pretty good~ After we ate, she helped me find the Adidas store so I could buy a Christmas present for Jacob. Then we went to Baskin Robbins because we still had 5,000W left for our dinner allowance.

She dropped a huuuge bomb on me though~she told me that she was quitting next year. Her degree is actually in Middle School Education and she wants to go back to school/have a change. I'm really sad to see her go.
First plate :)
Dessert!
At dinner with my COT

No comments:

Post a Comment