I had a relaxing morning just hanging out and watching some tv on my computer. Around 3, I headed to World Cup Stadium so I could walk there. It was cool, but not too bad. There were a lot of other people walking along the stream. It's good to see people out and exercising.
I got the the stadium and went to go shopping...except the mall part was closed! Bummer. Jacob met me and we went to the World Cup Museum. It was only 1 or 2,000W and we even got to go into the stadium. That was pretty cool. After looking through the museum, we stopped in the gift shop and then hung out inside near the movie theater because it was too cold and too early to start warming up.
Around 5:30 we headed over to the fields and met up with the rest of our team. We were only 6 today. I think the cold is keeping some away. Jacob left with me at 7, so then they were only 4. We actually had a problem with the field scheduling~it is a bit complicated and not that important. The guys who reserved the field arrived and ended up agreeing to play with the remaining 4, so everything worked out.
Jacob went to church with me. The Indian priest had his last mass with us. He's leaving to go to California for a few months to teach before returning to India. After church we went for BBQ near Yonsei University and then got honey butter toast.
 |
| Jacob with the soccer team |
 |
| Inside the stadium :) |
 |
| Haha, did Jacob shrink or is it a giant soccer ball? |
 |
| All the posters for the World Cup~so cool! |
 |
| Korean Women!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment