Friday, December 20, 2013

Fun Friday

My last day of "teaching" for the year! I made it~~
We watched movies in all 6 classes today, so it was really easy. Some of my students are cute; they were able to bring in snacks to have with the movies and I got a few pieces of their snacks or cookies.

After classes, we had a short break and then all the teachers were able to leave early because we were going on a "cultural event". We went to go see a performance called "Action Drawing: Hero". It was an "artistic" performance. There were 4 guys and they all did different kinds of artwork. It was pretty interesting, but my COT and I wondered if they were really drawing/doing the art all the time or if it was computer animated or something.

When the show was over, I met Jacob near the theater and we walked to Anguk Station to go to the area we walked around with our family. We had dinner at a little Bistro place I actually went to in 2011 with my Inje friends called Cook 'n Heim. I got a pizza and Jacob got a giant burger. After dinner we walked around a little and then came to my place to hang out for a little bit.
Some students 'rock, paper, scissors'ing to drink some drink they made from sauce and other beverages they brought along, haha.
Signs for the performance
Actors on stage after the performance
My pizza
Jacob and his giant burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment