I had a really relaxing morning. I finished baking my cookies and then realized I was going to be late for soccer. We moved the time up 2 hours; while it's the perfect time so I can go to church, it was a bit of an inconvenience this week because I was making cookies!
We played at I'PARK Mall in Yongsan this week and it's a bit further away. I met up with the other guys there; it was just John and Sammy. Luckily there was a group of maybe 12-15 guys that had played before us and John talked to them and asked if they wanted to play longer with us. They agreed so we had some new competition. It was a much better workout than normal. I did alright; I had a few shots on goal, but I've never heard people say "that's a girl right?" so many times in regards to me. I'm sure it's because women don't normally play soccer, but still. After soccer, I went to church. We let out a little bit early so I was early for church too.
No comments:
Post a Comment