Merry Christmas Eve~~
We were awarded a half day today. The other teachers in my office and I are leaving at noon to go to lunch together. After lunch, I'm going to head to the airport. I don't mind being there early and waiting. I can exchange money and not feel rushed.
I think we should have wifi in our room, but in case it's spotty I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Love and miss you all!
Edit:
After school I came back to my place to make sure I had turned off everything and had my water dripping. I went to Emart and got lunch from the food court and then off to the subway. From door to door, it took me about an hour to arrive. Krystle had warned me that she had about a 45 minute wait through security, but it didn't take me that long. I also exchanged my money after checking in. I'm glad I had a bit of extra time; my flight was in a different terminal and I had to take a shuttle there. Then I waited a bit before take-off. I landed in Shanghai and we had to take a shuttle bus to the airport terminal. Upon arriving, we went through a transfer service and through another security check before being able to go into the terminal. I found Krystle and we spent the next 4 hours or so just chatting. When we got on the plane, I asked a stewardess if I could change seats and sit by my friend and she let me. I fell asleep almost immediately (it was around midnight) and didn't wake up until we were landing in Bali.
No comments:
Post a Comment