Work was work. The 5th graders were better and my 6th graders did okay, but I did get on one class for being rude and talking/not paying attention to other students while presenting.
Then...freedom! I stopped at home briefly and then went to meet Jacob in Sinchon. We walked through some shops until Min Kyung and Bora arrived. We went to a jjimdak restaurant (chicken stew) for dinner. After dinner we went to "Garten Bier" for some drinks and to talk. My friend Jenna joined us a little later. Match making is very common and popular in Korea, so Jacob and I were trying our hand at it, to find someone for Bora. We went through our list of friends and drafted a few names for her. We'll see what happens.
 |
| Bora, Min Kyung me and Jacob in Sinchon |
 |
| Merry Christmas! |
No comments:
Post a Comment