Again, nothing special with school. The school is so cold; the insulating is so bad and there is no central heating. If I ever thought i was cold while subbing back home, this is nothing compared to that. Teachers and students wear their jackets all the time. Part of the problem is that they keep the windows open, especially in the halls and bathrooms. Thus, it is always cold....
After school, I went to Myeongdong to meet Jacob. He needed to do some Christmas shopping and I had to return one of the boxes of plastic covers for my windows. I wasn't sure of the dimensions (since they were written in meters) and I didn't really know how big my windows were. One box was enough and I wanted to return the other. The lady at Daiso was upset because the 2 weeks deadline to return an item were up on Friday and she thought it was too close to today's date. She still let me return it though.
We had dinner at another kind of chain restaurant. I got ddeokboki (rice cakes) in soy sauce mixed with a little bit of meat and vegetables. Jacob got bulgogi. It was pretty good. Then we did a little bit of shopping and finally went to a coffee shop to chat.
 |
| Love the dusting of snow on the mountains: view from the 3rd floor of my school |
 |
| Snowing! |
 |
| My school in snow |
 |
| Dinner~ yumm |
No comments:
Post a Comment