Wednesday, July 16, 2014

6 month

After work I stopped at home to have dinner before going to class. Class started late and then the teacher said that today was the 10 year anniversary the Korean Cultural Foundation had been offering the Korean classes, so we'd be having a party. We had to wait a little bit longer for a few more classmates to arrive before we started the party. There was a cake and some juice and we had to write a congrats to the program. Then we did an interview activity. I left halfway through class to meet Jacob for our anniversary.

I went to his place and we had red velvet cake. He got the last slice from the shop when he finished work. The cake was delicious as always. After that we did a little bit of planning and looking at stuff for our trip to Japan before I took the bus home.
Birthday Party at class
Jacob with the yummy red velvet!

No comments:

Post a Comment