Friday, July 11, 2014

Finally Friday

Today at work I found out that I actually have a few more classes than I originally thought. It's not that big of a deal and I've already planned some review games for them. I tried a writing game using a dice for the 5th graders today and they loved it. It's funny how making some activity like writing into a competitive game and all of a sudden they love writing and it's so exciting.

After work I headed to Hongdae/Hapjeong area to meet Jacob. We had dinner at the little place right next to the GOAL office for rice bowls. Then we went to go see Transformers 4. I haven't seen any of the other Transformer movies, but Jacob filled me in on the details beforehand. The movie was pretty good. Jacob read some reviews and it didn't get great ones, so he went in with no expectations and came out saying it was better than he thought it would be. It was fun to have a bit of a date night with Jacob. I know we spend a lot of time together and have dinner almost every night, but there's something about making a specific plan ahead of time and having tickets to something that make it seem more "date-like".

No comments:

Post a Comment