Work went alright, nothing to special to report.
After work, I stopped home to change into my rain boots because rain was in the forecast. As it turned out it really only sprinkled a little and all while I was in class so I didn't need to get them. Before class I did a little bit of shopping--I had to buy my new level textbook-and then ate the dinner I packed.
Class went alright. There are a few new students and a few familiar faces from my previous class. At the end of the 4 chapters a test is required before passing on to the next level. I'm a little nervous for this section; looking ahead most everything looks new and my guess is that I'll be doing this level a few times at least. Which won't be a bad thing-there's nothing wrong with repeating until I get something!
No comments:
Post a Comment