Monday, July 14, 2014

Home cooked Meal

Well, today was the first time in awhile that I managed to get 8 hours of sleep. The only problem was...that I overslept my alarm and happened to wake up and check the time. Upon seeing 8:12 I went into panic mode. I somehow got ready in 10 minutes and was out the door on time.

Lucky for me, Monday mornings bring a 40 minute off period. And on top of that, this week and next week we're watching a movie. Thank the good Lord! Even with the 8 hours of sleep, I still felt a little tired during the day and was beyond grateful to have the movie in class so I could kind of zone out.

After work, I stopped at some grocery stores in my area to look for chicken and produce. Then I brought everything that I got to the GOAL office and met Jacob when he finished working. We went back to his place to make dinner. We had pasta with veggies and chicken. It turned out really good. After dinner we didn't do much; just chatted a bit and I headed home early. I chopped up cabbage to make coleslaw for tomorrow nights dinner and tidied up my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment