Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Give me Pizza

Another easy day at work. The first 2 classes watched Harry Potter. Then my next 3 classes were all finished. For the final class, my COT and I went to the ER and when class time came and went with no 5th graders, she called their homeroom teacher. The homeroom teacher said they wouldn't be coming so our last class was cancelled too!

After work I went to Emart to get a pizza and stuff to make a salad. I had been wanting pizza for awhile. Now while Emart makes pretty good pizza, it definitely wasn't the one I was craving (Pizza Peel in Itaewon or naturally Silver Beach Pizza!) Jacob arrived and we had the pizza and salad for dinner. After dinner we hung out and watched the Office. It's getting bittersweet because we're almost finished with the series now. I baked a batch of cookies for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment