Classes went okay. In the afternoon, I heard from my COTs about the upcoming classes. We are only required to teach 51 hours in a semester. I guess most classes have met the required time so that next week and the following week (which is the last week of the semester) I have a lot of cancelled classes. That was a relief to hear. So, I thought I had 2 more weeks of long Tuesdays and it turns out that it was my last one today and I didn't even know it! I also didn't realize that it was the last time I'd see some classes until September 1. Wow.
After work I went to the post office to mail a few more class projects to the US, forgetting that I had a few personal letters that I wanted to send. Bleh. I didn't realize until I had made it home--I really wish that the post office was still just around the corner from me! I started on dinner-chili. It was pretty easy to make, but I had to chop some veggies to add to it and grate some cheese. Jacob arrived around 6 and made some rice. We added some of my chili cheese Fritos to the chili and had some nice chili bowls for dinner. Yum! We talked a bit after dinner and cleaned up the dishes. We made plans for Chuseok (first weekend in September), a big Korean Holiday. We're thinking that maybe we'll go to Hong Kong for the 4 day weekend that we will get. Hopefully we can get the plans rolling because it's not that far away. It's always nice to have quiet downtime at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment