This morning I skyped with my Mom. We talked for over 3 hours! It was really good to just talk with her. I have a countdown until I come home for my vacation and it's only 38 days. I'm super excited.
After skyping with Mom, I mixed up my cookie dough to restock the frozen dough. I'm still amazed at myself that I never thought to do it before. It's really great--I love that I can just thaw a few and in 10 minutes I can have just 6 or 7 cookies out of the oven. It's perfect. Next I ran to get a few groceries and some food waste bags. While doing my errands Jacob messaged me that he was back in Seoul from his language summer camp teaching.
I took the subway and then bus to get to his place. We hung out in his guesthouse for a bit before going to get dinner at the kimbap shop. After dinner, we got ready for soccer and headed to the World Cup stadium. It's been awhile since we've played there; they are adding one more field so there will be 3 footsal fields. It's not completed yet, but it looks like it will be finished soon. We saw Felix and Stefano there and the guys talked about the World Cup. A few more arrived and we headed to our field. This week we had 11; maybe it had something to do with being from 8-10pm. I managed to have one goal. I also played opposite Jacob which is always tough for me because he's hard for me to defend against. Plus I'd rather be on the same team. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment