Sunday, July 20, 2014

Soccer Day

I had a relaxing day. I didn't do much in the morning and afternoon. Soccer was at World Cup at 6 today, so I decided I'd walk to the field since it's not that far. I also thought extra exercise would be helpful in being able to sleep more, since the past few nights have not brought a lot of sleep. While I was walking, I passed a stand along the stream. It was Pizza Hut and they were giving free samples of their new "Mexican Pizza". So, I got a free slice of pizza on my walk.

Soccer was okay-there were around 22 people there. So many! One young woman Jacob tutors had her boyfriend come and play soccer. She sat and watched us play. There were quite a few new faces and several guys who hadn't been there in awhile. It was quite hot even though it was 4pm.

After soccer, Jacob came up to my area and we had dinner at a restaurant we sometimes go to. He ordered chicken mayo with rice and I got a spicy pork and rice dish. It was really spicy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment