Friday, October 18, 2013

Camera and Friends



Made it through the long day, but it wasn’t too bad. I don’t really mind it too much because I have 3 of my 5th grade classes and 3 of my 6th grade classes so it keeps it different and interesting.

After school I came home for a little break and then went to Yongsan to the electronics market. I met Kwang Min so we could look at cameras for me. Since my little point and shoot camera stopped working after my color run, I’ve been on the hunt for a new one. We went just to kind of feel and look at the different designs and models. I’m not sure what to do because the cameras are so much more expensive in Korea. I had price shopped a little and they are anywhere between $20-40 less back home.

Kwang Min and I went back to Hongdae after about an hour of looking. We walked around to find a restaurant he had looked up, but we couldn't find it so we went to an Italian place we'd gone to before. We ordered a pizza and salad and sat outside on the terrace. After dinner we walked around Hongdae and met up with Jacob and his friend, Bernard. Today was Jacob's Gotcha Day so it was fun to celebrate his special day together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment