Friday, October 11, 2013

House Warming Game Night



I made it through my long Friday at work. My 5th graders were good and my 6th graders were chatty (in Korean).

After school I went to Emart and got a few more snacks for my party and then returned to my place to do some cleaning. Kwang Min came over a little early to help clean and brought some food for me too. Min Kyung arrived first and she was hungry and ate some food too. Then Kim arrived. I felt bad because most of the snacks had gluten and she couldn’t eat much. I did cut up some apples so she chowed down on those. Much later Tim and Krystle arrived. Tim is another English teacher I met at orientation (went to a dinner with him a few weeks ago that I mentioned in a previous post). We played some games and ate and drank. It was fun hanging out and having a group at my place. I’m looking forward to having them all over again. We agreed we should do a cooking night in the future.
Tim trying to open the wine Kwang Min brought

No comments:

Post a Comment